- Detail Images
You know what they say about guys with big ski boots....
- New Influence three-piece shell design is inspired by the original Full Tilt three-piece shell, but it's wider and offers a higher ramp angle
- Medium #6 flex tongue offers very versatile, all-conditions control
- Active Bootboard absorbs vibrations as you fly over the corduroy
- Pro Liner is activated by your body heat to thermo-mold around your foot for a customized fit
- Powerwrap liner construction maximizes power transfer from foot to shell
- J-Bar design holds your ankle down as you unweight your foot from turn to turn
- High-density EVA liner foam is firm and responsive, and thinner foam in the heel and toe areas offers an accomodating fit
Share your thoughts
Worst boot ever.
Worst excuse for a boot I have ever seen, after having them heat molded they fit like a tight glove for ABOUT 5 DAYS, after skiing them very hard for about ten days they all ready packed out about a size and when ever landing hard off jumps the front buckle would pop open from the whole boot flexing so much, If you charge, save yourself the frustration and get a real boot. Don't listen to people who get PAID to say they can't ski the way they do without them. Thats BULL.
Can u get stiffer tongues for the high...
Can u get stiffer tongues for the high fives?
it looks like they make only a #6 and #4
These are some of the most comfortable and responsive boots I have ever worn. I wear a size 10.5 shoe and bought a 27.0 in mens for the full tilt (just in case anyone was interested in how they fit) although I do wear my boot tighter for control.
These boots are great because not only do they come on and off pleasurably compared to most boots I've owned, but I rarely have to unbuckle as I'm going up the lifts. My foot always stay secure and shin bang is reduced tremendously with these. Fits like a glove, responds amazing, all around excellent boot and company.
I really like these boots. I am getting back into skiing after about ten years of snowboarding so I needed something forgiving enough to get me back in the game with enough performance to grow with me as I progress - these boots do just that. The Intuition liners are comfortable and very supportive. The stiffness is medium, enough to be aggressive with some forgiveness. I have really wide feet and the width of these boots fit me perfectly (I believe these are the wider boots in the FT line). They fit true to size. I have to get these heat molded so I presume that I will like them even more once I get that done.
Full tilt makes great boots. These boots perform great all over the mountain and are comfortable. The intuition liners are super comfy, I highly recommend getting them properly heat molded at your shop. I also like that they are wider last than on the previous high fives.