- Detail Images
Insert cheesy joke about booting yourself into orbit.
- Three-piece Flexon-style shell offers bombproof-durability, easy-entry, and supreme responsiveness
- #4 flex, five-rib tongue gives a smooth, natural flex that balances forgiveness with just enough rigidity for support
- 102mm last width gives your foot plenty of room to spread out, without sacrificing boot responsiveness or performance
- Strong, cable closures allow you to easily dial in a secure fit that's free of dead spots or painful pressure points
- Performer Liner is lightest, and most supportive moldable liner offered in Full Tilt's boots
Share your thoughts
I just got the booters at a ski shop here in State College, PA and after trying on several different Full Tilts, the booters had the most room for big calves. I haven't been out on them yet, but I am I can't wait to try them out. They're super light weight and the wider last has already made a big difference just from walking around the house. I feel like I could wear these for days with no complaints.
HI, im i need of help i know what i need...
HI, im i need of help i know what i need for sizing for my boots and i'm interested in full tilt and i was wondering is there a difference cause, i'm 5,8 and 135 pounds i'm wondering what size is recommended? Also my brother wants to start skiing and he like full tilt are they the best to start with? what ur opinion? He 6 ft exact and 178 pounds what sizing would he need?
ski boot size has NOTHING to do with you height and weight lol. go to a ski shop and TRY THEM ON.