Get your water out of your hands and off your back.
Water bottles can be a pain to carry in your hand, and no one wants to listen to the sloshing of a hydration bladder for miles on end. With four seven-ounce water bottles, the Revenge 4 Bottle Belt offers a third method of hydration for trail and road runners. Soft foam padding means that this belt feels comfortable against your waist, and the four-bottle system splits up the water weight in order to reduce the opportunity for bounce when you run. For short- to medium-length runs, the Revenge 4 keeps you hydrated and keeps the weight out of your hands and off your back.
- Belt features soft, breathable foam padding for comfort and a hook-and-loop front adjustment so you can get the fit just right
- Water bottles are made of BPA-free plastic that's easy to squeeze
- Bottle caps unscrew for easy refilling and the soft, push-pull cap makes for easy sipping
- Holster system makes it easy to grab a bottle on the run and the clutch shape means that the bottles are held securely in place
- Removable storage pocket keeps your keys, ID, and cash in an easy-to-reach location
Share your thoughts
Great for long runs.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
My previous Fuel Belt was at least 10 years old and the Velcro was finally starting to fail. I picked up a new one -- in blue -- and am thrilled with it. I prefer a waistbelt for long road runs (over a hydration backpack) -- I don't chafe and I stay hydrated. The bottle holders are solid and the bottles don't jiggle when I jog. I like the one zipped pocket for energy gels and cash.