Recharge without losing stride.
Go harder than everyone else and get revenge on the competition with the help of the Fuel Belt R2O 2 Bottle Hydration Belt. This padded running belt features a pair of molded holsters that give you quick access to a pair of small, seven-ounce water bottles that keep you hydrated without requiring you to stop for a drink. Lightweight, comfortable, and designed for the minimalist runner, this belt keeps it simple for the everyday runner and it helps the competitive runner gain the edge when seconds count.
- Wide waist belt sits comfortably on your hips and around your back and stomach
- Belt features dual buckle adjustment to fit a wide range of waist sizes and shapes
- Molded bottle holders provide easy, one-hand access to water bottles
- Small, seven-ounce water bottles hold just enough water to keep you hydrated between aid stations or for middle-distance runs
- Bottles feature screw-cap lids with quick-sip access so you can get a drink of water fast
Share your thoughts
I have tried a lot of hydration belts and there always seems to be a problem with the design- the bottles leak, fall out of the belt, pocket too small to fit a phone etc. Not this one. Functions perfectly and is very comfortable. Perfect for long runs in the summer.
This hydration belt works great for running. It sits comfortably around my waist without any pinching or rubbing. It doesn't move or bounce up and down when I run. The bottles are a great size for me to bring some water with me without feeling weighed down by big bottles. I also like that there is a pouch to put my key or other small items.