Lock and lace 'em.
When you've got a promotional deadline looming overhead and seemingly ceaseless partner meetings from now till the end of time, reach for the Frye Men's Patrick Lace Up Boot to carry you through the day. With its rounded toe, Italian leather, and sleek workwear-inspired construction, the Patrick effortlessly eschews the obligatory loafer uniform of the office, and focuses on a more rugged silhouette.
- A dapper boot fit for the office or play
- Luscious, Italian leather offers a sophisticated look
- Laces feature a waxed coating to ensure longevity
- Leather sole boasts a rubberized heel segment for durability
- As connoisseurs of fine leather goods, the Frye Company crafts artisinal-inspired products for the fashion-forward
- Item #FRY006A
- Q & A
I love these boots
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: 8.5
These are some quality boots. Right out of the box they look so good. The leather feels very soft and they are a pleasure to put on my feet. I originally bought a size 9 because that is what all my other shoes are and these boots felt too big. The 8.5 fits perfectly while not feeling overly tight on my feet. This is my first pair of Frye boots and everyone tells me I won't be disappointed. The copper color is a nice brown that isn't too light or dark. To me my boots look a little darker then the picture but that could just be me or my lighting. All and all I'm very pleased with my purchase.