Freewaters Marzal Sandal - Men's
- Detail Images
Remember brown sandals—brown belt, black sandals—black belt.
If you're the type who can't stand to wear anything but flip-flops, then you're going to want to pick up a pair of the Freewaters Marzal Sandals. The straps and footbeds are solvent-free and vegan-friendly, the midsoles use biodegradable EVA foam, and the outsoles use recycled rubber.
- Comfortable synthetic leather strap is sleek and pairs well with a nice pair of khakis and a dress shirt
- Synthetic leather footbed maintains comfort and style from drinks to dessert
- Biodegradable EVA foam midsole provides anatomical arch support
- Exclusive Response Flex Arch Shank creates a springy running-shoe feel and has a siped tread that will grip on slick or uneven surfaces
- The purchase of one pair of Freewaters allows Project Freewaters to provide clean drinking water for one individual for one entire year