- Detail Images
Like a fine wine, the Impala only gets better with time.
- Synthetic leather strap and toe post provide the utmost in foot comfort
- Synthetic leather footbed is soft and will mold to the shape of your foot
- Custom engineered midsole provides anatomical arch support and stability when you're on the go
- Grippy eco-rubber outsole is siped for supreme traction on slick surfaces
- The purchase of one pair of Freewaters allows Project Freewaters to provide clean drinking water for one individual for one entire year
Share your thoughts
Freewaters Impala Sandal - Men's
Freewaters Holiday 2011
The Executive Sandal
Just got these sandals last week, and had to give them a week to impress me. These are a very comfortable sandal made with good materials. The main material is a synthetic leather, but don't worry because it feels and acts like the real thing. The sole is also pretty well thought out with a more dense rubber patch on the heal for all you heal draggers out there. The biggest thing though is their looks. I feel as if I could wear a suit with these on my feet, and still be well respected in the office!