Evocative of sticky-sweet popsicles and a sunny afternoon thick with humidity, the Free People Women's Louie Tunic assures breezy and relaxed summer style. Fashioned with a generous silhouette, the Louie boasts a drapey fit, thin racerback strap, and demure V-neckline. The retro-inspired stripes and tunic length give it a mellow afternoon-meets-1960s music festival look.
- Relaxed tunic that's ideal for hot summer days
- V-neckline and thin racerback offer a mellow look
- Drapey fit and long, tunic length
- Free People is inspired by the open road and vintage flea-market finds
- Item #FRP008Q
- Q & A
More of a dress...
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
This "tunic" is longer than some dresses I own... Making it a very awkward shirt... But it has long slits up each side, making it impossible to actually be a dress.
I own many free people shirts, so this was a bummer.