Slip on a pair of Fox River Ultra Light Velocity Ankle Socks before your next trail run. The Wick Dry Technology transfers moisture to the outside of the socks, keeping your feet dry and comfortable throughout the run. Plus, the barefoot feel provided by the flat knit is a perfect complement to your minimalist shoes.
- A blend of recycled polyester, nylon, and spandex make up these ultra-lightweight running socks
- The URfit system utilizes contour ribbed tops and spandex compression zones for a custom fit that won't wash away
- Wickdry technology uses a combination of moisture repelling and attracting yarns to keep your feet dry and comfortable
- Vented panels aid in moisture management
- Flat knit provides a sensitive, barefoot feel
Share your thoughts
Not quite no show socks.
I got these looking for some no show socks. They're not quite no show, they have a little bit of ankle to them, but nothing to make a fuss over. They're rather comfortable and the moisture wicking seems to do pretty well as my feet stayed comfortable all day while wearing them. I'm not a runner, but these are nice socks and wouldn't hesitate to buy some more.