- Memory-knit construction helps the Strive maintain its shape
- Spandex compression zones add support and keep the sock in place all day long
- Vented panels allow moisture to escape to keep you dry
- Reinforced toe and heel add comfort and extend the sock's life
Share your thoughts
Like them, but disappointed with quality
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Nice amount of cushion, perfect profile and good fit, BUT the fabric around the ankle started unraveling after the first wear and wash. Never had this happen with any socks before... oh well, we'll see how long they last.
Comfort meets durability
My wife loves comfortable socks so I am always in the market for a good pair. These are as comfortable as her smartwools but they are a lot more durable. She will wear through the toes and heels quickly on every brand but Fox river. A normal pair lasts her about 3-4 months but these are going strong after 6. The color of these socks also do no fade so they look new every time you wash them.
Too Thick for Me...
I like the spandex compression zones but these socks are far too thick for my personal taste. They may be right on the money for some, but I guess I just need to stick to lightweight socks from now on.