- Detail Images
Slip on the Fox Women's Ventilator Short and ride your favorite desert singletrack. The hellish heat won't stop you from rolling comfortably thanks to breezy thigh vents, and if you're going to rip till sundown, the supportive and dampening Pro-Form W chamois will keep the rear content. Post ride, ditch the padded liner and hang fireside in the stylish shell.
- Designed for women, the anatomically correct Pro Form-W chamois uses an anti-microbial fabric over a perforated, high-density core for a supportive, breathable, and fresh fit all day long
- Double snap waist and hook-and-loop waist adjusters secure the short without constriction or migration when pedaling
- Stretchy, breathable shell won't restrict movement when riding, and fits great by it's self post-ride chilaxing
- Side zip pocket includes a detachable optics wipe for your shades or DH goggles
Share your thoughts
Great chamois, great lightweight short
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These have to be the best mountain biking shorts that I have found. Very breathable and the most comfortable chamois that I own. They also have a very nice cut.