- Detail Images
Hit the road this summer with your downhill mountain bike, camping gear, and Fox V3R Carbon Helmet. Whistler’s mountain bike park has been calling you all spring, and with this cranium protector you’ll be fully prepared to deal with the bumps, spills, and crashes you’re bound to encounter.
- Strong, lightweight carbon fiber and KEVLAR® construction help protect your noggin
- Multi-channel internal EPS liner for airflow distribution
- Fully removable and washable Coolmax comfort liner with cheek pads keeps it fresh
- Adjustable smart venting system includes 10 intake ports and 4 exhausts to regulate temperature
- Removable mouthpiece for easy cleaning
- CPSC and ASTM approved for off-road riding
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
It feels a little tight at first but after a few weeks of use it becomes very comfortable. The carbon fiber makes it very light weight. It vents well. The interior is soft and absorbs sweat.Works well with leatt dbx neck brace. Because it is based on a moto helmet the shell is larger than regular downhill helmets. This means all goggles fit well with this helmet. Amazing helmet.
why the big price difference between the...
why the big price difference between the large and x large carbon helmet? the xl is actually cheaper
What goggles would fit best with this...
What goggles would fit best with this helmet?
I use POC Iris flow goggles with my V3r and they fit, work and look great.
The VR3 Carbon is very comfortable, has nice graphics on it and is very, very light. Great Helmet