- Detail Images
Mesh and a detachable liner for the ultimate drops.
When it's time to get serious about your career as a lift-access dirt farmer, ditch the bermudas and drop into the Fox Ultimatum Bike Short. The Ultimatum coddles your valuables and keeps the air flowing so your boys will think they're spending a day on a nude beach on the French Riviera while you bomb gnarly lines that would normally leave you limping like a geriatric on the way home. Fox loaded up the Ultimatum with its top-o'-the-heap, 4-way-stretch, anti-microbial Evo-M chamois for the all-day comfort previously enjoyed only by roadies in their skin-tight fancy-pants.
- Abrasion-resistant 4-way stretch shell can handle tons of abuse
- Detachable inner liner with Evo-M chamois for cushion, moisture management, and easy cleaning
- Mesh venting on the front and back panels keeps you cool and dry
- Side waist adjusters for custom fit
- Double front snaps for more secure closure
- Zip leg pocket with optics wipe keeps your valuables secure and your eyewear clean
- Transparent pass window on side pocket for quick, easy chairlift access
Share your thoughts
Finally, what I want
Five years ago I bought a pair of really tough Oakley bike shorts that were heavy duty with lots of pocket space. Oakley stopped making these and I looked for months for a replacement pair equal to the Oakleys. These Fox shorts are very close. Lots of pocket space, tough material and good fit. The only quibble is the exterior waist adjusting velcro straps which cause the waist to "bunch" against your skin when you cinch them up a bit. But other than that, they are great.