- Detail Images
Dry from the inside out.
Don't let a little drizzle keep you off your bike. Fox Men's Shuttle Rain Pants are made with super-breathable fabric that not only keeps the rain from getting inside, but lets sweat vapor escape so you don't feel clammy and nasty inside your pants.
- Ultra-breathable fabric moves moisture away from your skin to eliminate clamminess
- 12 inch zip on each leg to make it easier to put on and remove pads
- Adjustable waistband for custom fit
- Inner thigh zip vents allow you to dump heat quickly
- Zippered hand pockets take care of the stuff that you keep losing on rides
- Hook-and-loop ankle closures to seal out trail debris
Share your thoughts
Are these water proof? Or water resistan...
Are these water proof? Or water resistant?
The material these are made of is waterproof, but I can't really find any good information on it to let you know if the pant seams are taped or if the zippers are designed for rain.