A lighter, stronger, and smoother fork for your all-mountain assault.
Fox Shox improved its 32 F29 120 RLC Fork for 2011 by upping the fork's usable travel and lowering its compression ratios. This new configuration smoothes out rugged singletrack and delivers the durability World Cup racers have come to expect from Fox Shox. A friction-reducing Kashima Coat and FIT damper provide a stable ride and increase control during longer loops.
- 29er design is ready to crank the big-wheeled goodness
- 120mm of travel takes rocks and roots in stride but doesn't force you to commit to an unwieldy amount of travel
- Choose a standard 9mm open drop-out axle option (axle not included) or the new 15mm Quick Release through-axle (included) for increased stiffness-to-weight ratio
- Kashima Coat covers the stanchions with a gold-colored coating that adds durability and reduces friction for smoother travel and quicker rebound that lead to greater control
- FIT damper reduces fluid aeration for consistent suspension performance and revamped design lowers weight over previous models
- Wide range of low speed compression allows you to adjust settings from plush to firm
Share your thoughts
Can this Fox Shox 32 F29 120 RLC Fork come...
Can this Fox Shox 32 F29 120 RLC Fork come with a tapered steer tube? And a 15mm axel?
The F29 120 is offered in a 15mm axle/tapered steerer configuration, but as of today(1/12) it doesn't look like it's in stock. Have you considered the 15mm axle/1 1/8" version with a reducer headset?