- Detail Images
There's always weather.
Extend the season with the Fox Evolution 3/4 Liner Pant. The 3/4 Liner provides added coverage to keep your knees from freezing up during early spring and late fall rides, so you'll be out riding while your buddies are stuck at home waiting for snow (or waiting for thaw).
- Multi-layer Evo chamois cushions to reduce fatigue and manages moisture
- Flatlock seams reduce chafe and irritation
- Multi-panel design for a natural fit and feel
- Silicone leg grippers keep the hems from riding up
Share your thoughts
Good value & Quality- for cool weather
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
I ordered these because of the price and figure that I wear running tights under my baggy mtb shorts and liners anyway. These are very good quality and the padding is comfortable.
Just one word of warning- they are warm because they are fleece-lined...so definitely for cool/cold weather only.
Super warm but tore at the front seam
Bought XL. I'm 6'2" and 220lbs and the legs fit great but was loose around the waist. Would have put up with it as they were super warm for a winter commute but the seam blew out of the front crotch so I returned them after a month.