You won't melt.
Staring up at the sky and wondering if the rain will hold off for a ride doesn't usually get you very far. If anything, it costs you more valuable time on the trails. Instead, we'd recommend investing in Fox Racing's Downpour Pro Jacket. It'll keep you outside, rain be damned, enjoying rowdy afternoons on your favorite stretches of singletrack regardless of what Mother Nature has in store.
With a name like the Downpour, this jacket's a little beefier than the all-around wind- and water-resistant layers that you already have in your closet. Its two-layer Ultra Q4 fabric comes with fully-taped seams and a completely waterproof laminate to block out heavy rain pouring off the trees. The polyester blend shields against water but remains breathable, and Fox added well-placed venting panels along the back and underarms to prevent things from turning swampy inside when you're pedaling hard to get back to the trailhead.
- Rally along rainy trails while this jacket keeps you dry
- Fully-taped seams and water-resistant zippers for protection
- Relaxed fit accommodates a midlayer or jersey underneath
- Pockets with space for audio and headphone cord
- Abrasion-resistant panels add durability during crashes
- Item #FXR01PH