Your best counterargument to Mother Nature.
When you're determined to ride, but Mother Nature has different plans, a jacket in your apparel arsenal like the Fox Bionic Light Softshell makes a strong argument for clipping in and rolling out against the storm.
The Bionic Light Trail Jacket is made of a triple layer, four-way stretch version of Fox's own special fabrics that receive a DWR treatment to resist the wind and rain. The bottom line is that this jacket can and will stand up to the nastiest weather you'd be willing to bear, so you stay dry and comfortable for your whole ride. The material insulates relatively well, too, meaning that a single warm base layer underneath would be sufficient for riding down into some pretty chilly temperatures. A tall collar keeps out the draft, and reflective details throughout boost your visibility to motorists at night. Finally, you'll find two zippered front hand packets and a rear zippered pocket with an audio port through which you can run your headphones.
- A weather-resistant jacket for inclement rides
- Three-layer, DWR-treated softshell
- Mesh at back and rear sleeves provides ventilation
- Reinforced arm patches increase durability
- Adjustable cuffs and hem for a customized fit
- Reflective details increase visibility to others
- Item #FXR01PL