The next time you head for cerulean blue glacial lakes and jagged alpine peaks, wrap your feet in the Forsake Patch Hiking Boot for a springy, cushioned trek. Pioneers of the "Sneakerboot", the mountain-loving craftsmen at Forsake create their boots to feel forgiving like your favorite pair of trainers, with subtle support that doesn't feel stiff or unyielding. You'll find all of the features that traditional hiking boots boast on the Patch, including a waterproof leather upper construction and waterproof membrane liner for days when the rain won't stop, as well as Forsake's Peak to Pavement outsole: an arrangement of lugs that lend stability and grip on a full range of surfaces. As the hours and miles tick by, the compression EVA midsole will deliver a cushy, responsive ride, while the gusseted tongue prevents errant pieces of rock and gravel from interrupting your day.
- "Sneakerboot" supports all of your peak-bagging adventures
- Supportive boot shape with the cushioned feel of a sneaker
- Waterproof leather upper yields to the shape of your foot
- Lined with waterproof membrane for extra protection
- Lugged outsole adapts to loose or smooth trail conditions
- Gusseted tongue keeps gravel and water out
- Item #FRK000A
- Q & A
Comfortable and stylish!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I love these shoes! Bought a pair of the Patch hiking boots before my trip to Iceland. They were perfect for trekking through the rocky terrain! I got a ton of compliments on them and they held up great. Would highly recommend this versatile shoe!