A real straight shooter.
The Folsom Trigger II Ski is simple, solid, and versatile, making it a great all- mountain board. You won't find space-age nano sprockets laced into the ski to turn you into a professional skier overnight, but you will find simple ingredients put together right here in the USA, making the Trigger II a great daily driver whether you're getting your turns east or west of the continental divide.
Like all Folsom skis, the Trigger II is handmade in Colorado, and while the Trigger II is a new shape for Folsom, you'll find the same solid components that have earned the company so many awards. The traditional sidecut of the Trigger II allows it to hold tight to the snow like a race ski, while its early rise tip gives it that playful, all-mountain feel people expect from a ski these days. Sitting at 99mm underfoot, the Trigger II hits that sweet spot of being narrow enough to roll over like a golden retriever, but wide enough to hunt and ski those last few pow stashes like a blood hound. A full wood core and carbon laminate keep the ski stiff enough to open them up, without feeling like you have to immediately shut them down once you pick up speed. The Durasurf 4001 sintered bases are built to withstand some abuse, so you can feel good about pulling the trigger on just about any line you like.
- A daily driver for east or west of the continental divide
- Versatile 99mm waist hits firm and soft snow with equal prowess
- Early rise rocker gives a playful, all-mountain feel
- Camber underfoot ensures edge control on packed groomers
- Full wood core with carbon laminate maintains a stiff flex
- Sandwich construction with traditional sidecut holds tight
- Item #FLM000O