- Detail Images
Crushing it in ecstasy.
Do you have a mantra when you're bombing a straightline down untracked and gapping a crevasse, something like, 'annihilate, annihilate, annihilate'? Then the Folsom Rapture Ski is your ride. This girthy 122-millimeter-waisted freeride ski gets from top to bottom with tank-like stability and race-car speed and agility. The rockered tip and tail prevent tip dive, and traditional camber underfoot gives you rebound and grip for superior edgehold on turns. The early tapered tip and tail rise above the deepest pow, and vertically laminated poplar and bamboo core and sidewall construction keep it going smooth and fast. Big, aggressive, and a hell of a lot of fun, this stick is for high-octane descent.
- Everyday rockered profile with traditional camber underfoot
- Slight early taper design at both ends
- Sandwich construction with UHMW sidewall
- Vertically laminated poplar and bamboo core
- Carbon fiber and fiberglass composite matrix laminate
- Rockwell 2.5 48 edge
- 4001 sintered base with die-cut logo
Share your thoughts
mini golf tool
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
The Rapture is my go-to pow ski. If it's deep there is no question. 122 is as wide as I need. The way this ski bends in deep powder is what dreams are made of. I also always ride this at Brighton in all conditions, you know... to fit in.