Featuring a looser, freeride-friendly fit, the FlyLow Men's Stash Pant loves nothing more than banking between tight trees, sending cliffs into fresh powder, and straight-lining steeps. Equipped to handle the nastiest conditions, the Stash Pant features an Intuitive 2-layer membrane and fully taped seams for waterproof/breathable (10k/10k) protection. This means you'll not only stay dry through deep snow and springtime slush, but you'll also stay sweat-free, thanks to inner thigh zips that quickly vent built-up perspiration.
New for this year, the Stash Pant features a rugged 300-denier nylon face to withstand serious use and abuse. Its high-performance DWR treatment sheds outside moisture from seeping through, especially considering the waterproof YKK zippers located throughout the pant. Other key features include seamless cuff reinforcements to prevent premature wear and ripping, as well as six total pockets for versatile storage on the slopes.
- Freeride-friendly ski pants equipped to handle nasty weather
- Waterproof, breathable Intuitive membrane with fully taped seams
- Mesh lining and outer thigh vents ensure ample airflow
- Reinforced cuffs with powder gaiters
- Water-resistant zippers keep moisture out of pockets
- Item #FLG005T