- Detail Images
Get with the weather-resistant, warm, and lofty times.
That faded, nearly see-through fleece with the burn holes in it? Ditch that rag, and level-up with the modern midlayer FlyLow Women's Piper Jacket. It will keep you warm with micropuff synthetic down insulation, plus it will fend off bad weather with water-resistant DWR. Underarm vents and waterproof zippers elevate this high-tech, low-profile fleece replacement, so it's presentable on its own as well as with a shell.
- Ultralight polyester ripstop Intuitive fabric with Level 5 Dupont DWR is water- and wind-resistant and breathes so you stay warm, dry, and not swampy
- 60g Thermolite micropuff synthetic insulation provides light, lofty warmth
- Women's fit curves with your body at the waist and drops lower in the back for added coverage
- 6in underarm zippered vents allow you to dump excess heat when you're hiking or riding hard
- YKK zippers resist freeze-ups and leaks
- 4 pockets secure essentials
Share your thoughts
Very light, but warm jacket
- Gender: Female
I haven't had a chance to use it on the slopes yet, but it works very well as a jacket on brisk autumn days.
Description says that there are zippered underarm vents, but there arn't any zippered or not.
Toasty mid layer
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
This is a must have mid layer. It is perfect by itself to go to town with or even on a fall day hike. It's small enough that you can through it in your pack as an extra layer and not feel the extra weight. This coat is a perfect addition for those cold days on the East Coast.