What more could you need?
Loaded with the superior protection of a 3-layer Intuitive membrane and stretchy stormshell for maximum range of motion, the FlyLow Men's Higgins Jacket is your go-to protection for everything from dawn patrols to slushy laps at the resort. 20K waterproofing and fully sealed construction keeps you pleasantly dry from Old Man Winter's moody disposition, from raging blizzards one minute to spitting sleet the very next.
Excellent breathability (20K) quickly disperses built-up water vapor when you're touring at a fast pace or carving groomers under warm sunshine. The brushed tricot lining is delightfully soft, lending the sensation of your favorite track jacket for optimum comfort. The helmet-compatible hood seals out the elements over your favorite brain bucket, with adjustable toggles for a fine-tuned fit. Additionally, six total pockets make easy work of storing skiing necessities within quick-reach.
- Premium jacket for resort days and backcountry tours
- 3-layer Intuitive membrane offers superior waterproofing
- Stretchy stormshell enhances range of motion
- Fully sealed seams prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Soft tricot lining for optimum comfort on the mountain
- Six total pockets for functional on-mountain storage
- Item #FLG005L