- Detail Images
Limited edition pants built with cream-of-the-crop Neoshell material.
After you experience the no-holds-barred, top-shelf quality of the limited edition Men's Especial Pant, you should hug your mother, and thank FlyLow Gear for this premium-grade ski pant. The Especial pant features Polartec NeoShell; an entirely new, waterproof and highly breathable softshell material with temperature-regulating capabilities that stretch far beyond that of other materials. This is a pant for riding out brutal storm days in-bounds or hot, bluebird days on the skin track. Heck, the Especial even rocks reinforced knee panels, inner and outer thigh vents, and a freeride-style fit—winner, winner, chicken dinner!
- Polartec NeoShell material is extremely breathable, waterproof, and flexible
- Shell material has an external, level 5 Dupont DWR coating that is highly water-repellent so water and precipitation bead off the fabric
- Fully taped seams further improve overall weatherproof protection by stopping leaks from forming at the seams
- 1000D Cordura reinforcements increase the overall durability of the dobby nylon shell fabric
- Freeride fit is relaxed and loose, and it leaves room underneath for a baselayer or midlayer
- Three-panel knee box means more room for your knees to bend and flex while you ski, hike, or tour
- Inner and outer thigh vents allow cross ventilation so cool air can enter quickly and hot air can exit easily
- Hidden tabs allow you to incrementally adjust the fit at the waist
- Six pockets store gloves, goggles, keys, and lifty bribes
- Seamless reinforcements improve durability of the boot cuffs
- Internal powder gaiters use flexible material so the gaiters seal tight around the tops of your boots