- Detail Images
It's a beautiful, dry, and warm life in a subzero-and-dumping world.
When the temps plummet or you hit the high-altitude freeze, slap on the FlyLow Women's Dolce Vita Jacket, filled with body-warming micropuff synthetic down. Lofty and light, this insulation won't bloat you up like a mountain marshmallow. And its synthetic material won't compress, either, into icy clumps. With a powder skirt, underarm vents, and water-repellent membrane, this is the any-day, all-season jacket. And since you won't be a wide-load puffy, you'll have room to stuff the junk-trunk pockets with snacks so you never have to come in from the horrible weather.
- 2-layer Intuitive with Level 5 Dupont DWR membrane provides protection against the cold, wind, snow, and wet, and breathes so you're not swampy
- Fully taped seams keep out drips and drafts
- 120g Thermolite micropuff synthetic insulation is lofty like down but retains heat when wet, unlike down
- Women's fit curves with your body at the waist and drops lower in the back for added coverage
- Helmet-compatible 16in-tall hood provides ample warm, dry shelter for your head
- Underarm zippered vents allow you to dump excess heat when you're hiking or riding hard
- Powder skirt snaps in to prevent snow and cold up your back
- No-bulk powder cuffs give you streamlined comfort
- YKK zippers resist freeze-ups and leaks
- 9 pockets, including massive inner junk-trunk pockets, secure your every essential right where you want them
Share your thoughts
Flylow Freeride Line 2013-14
Still not convinced. Dan and Greg take you through the features of the Freeride Line for 13-14, including this awesomely insulated piece. Make sure this jacket is right for you and your intended use. The Flylow co-founders explain why this line was created and where it performs the best.
Lookin Good 2
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
My daughter loved this jacket, especially the extra sleeve with thumbhole and the underarm vents. Daughter is 5'7, 160lbs, L fit perfect.
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Love the Dolce Vita! The insulation is great, you don't need too much else underneath. The vents are a big plus. I used it on a long tour once by mistake because I forgot my shell but the vents were awesome and when it got too warm it was light and compressible enough to pack. It has a really flattering shape and pairs well with the Flylow Ginger pants.