Warmth without the bulk.
Seeking a toasty ski jacket without drowning in excess bulk? The FlyLow Women's Daphne Jacket offers low-bulk warmth in freezing conditions alongside premium waterproofing from raging blizzards and deep powder. Two-layer Intuitive membrane and fully sealed construction keep you pleasantly dry when you're making first tracks or skinning up your favorite backcountry stash. YKK waterproof zippers prevent moisture from seeping through and dampening your mid-layers.
Primaloft Eco insulation mimics the heat-trapping loft of down insulation, but without losing warmth in soaking-wet conditions. This recycled, synthetic-based insulation allows the passage of built-up water vapor (e.g. from perspiration), so you're never hot and sweaty one minute, then freezing-cold the next. Also, there's a multitude of external and internal pockets for harmonious storage of snacks, gadgets, and must-haves on the mountain.
- Solid ski jacket packs warmth and waterproofing
- 2-layer Intuitive membrane for total dryness
- 60g Primaloft Eco insulation for heat retention
- Fully sealed construction keeps moisture out
- Helmet-compatible hood protects from blustery winds
- YKK waterproof zippers provide a weatherproof seal
- 5 external pockets, 2 internal pockets for storage
- Item #FLG006G
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
I ordered the jacket in plum, size small. I like to buy my jackets a bit large so I have plenty of room underneath for layers and this one fit true to size. It's really lightweight and a great color. The shape was a little too boxy for my liking but would probably look great on a curvier girl.
Flylow Daphne Coat