Inches? Better measure in feet.
For those of us lucky enough to live near ranges where a powder day isn't legit unless it's knee-to-waist deep, the FlyLow Men's Baker Bib Pant offers the highest level of protection from the snowiest places on earth. 3-layer Intuitive membrane construction and fully sealed seams equate to total dryness in every imaginable environment, no matter if you're charging through Wasatch blower or making deep turns in thick Sierra snow. The robust nylon face is reinforced along the cuffs with 1000-denier Cordura, ensuring the pant lasts for many seasons to come without prematurely fraying or tearing.
The pant's adjustable bibs keep waist-deep snow from billowing inside with every satisfying trip to the white room. Inner and outer thigh vents improve ventilation when you're skinning in the backcountry or resort lapping on warm spring days. There's a beacon attachment system, which is essential for earning your turns long after the resort becomes tracked out. Other key features include a kangaroo chest pouch for quick-access, as well as a variety of zippered pockets for secure storage of snacks, gadgets, and resort passes.
- Robust bib pant for the snowiest environments on earth
- 3-layer Intuition membrane keeps you pleasantly dry in powder
- Dedicated bibs prevent deep snow from billowing inside
- Fully taped seams provide a water-tight seal
- Durable nylon face with Cordura cuff reinforcements
- Inner and outer thigh vents increase ventilation
- Beacon pocket is essential for backcountry skiing
- Kangaroo chest pouch offers easy-access to goods
- Item #FLG005J
- Q & A
Stoked on Em
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought: XL
These bibs feel great, are super lightweight, but also feel like they'll provide some warmth for those colder days. Haven't used them yet, but the quality seems very durable. I like my pants and coats a bit on the baggy side so I sized up to an XL and they're perfect. I think the L for someone my size would be perfect if you don't like it baggy!
2016 Baker Bib Video
Flylow Baker Bibs
Reach out to me with any questions!
Best Bibs you can get
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
Put through the wringer everywhere from tight East coast trees all the way to Cooke City, MT. They will keep you warm and dry on chair lifts or riding sleds but also feature inner and outer thigh zips for maximum ventilation in the skin track. Best feature in my book is the built in beacon pocket with tether, never worry about showing up to the trailhead without your beacon again.