Inches? Better measure in feet.
For those of us lucky enough to live near ranges where a powder day isn't legit unless it's knee-to-waist deep, the FlyLow Men's Baker Bib Pant offers the highest level of protection from the snowiest places on earth. 3-layer Intuitive membrane construction and fully sealed seams equate to total dryness in every imaginable environment, no matter if you're charging through Wasatch blower or making deep turns in thick Sierra snow. The robust nylon face is reinforced along the cuffs with 1000-denier Cordura, ensuring the pant lasts for many seasons to come without prematurely fraying or tearing.
The pant's adjustable bibs keep waist-deep snow from billowing inside with every satisfying trip to the white room. Inner and outer thigh vents improve ventilation when you're skinning in the backcountry or resort lapping on warm spring days. There's a beacon attachment system, which is essential for earning your turns long after the resort becomes tracked out. Other key features include a kangaroo chest pouch for quick-access, as well as a variety of zippered pockets for secure storage of snacks, gadgets, and resort passes.
- Robust bib pant for the snowiest environments on earth
- 3-layer Intuition membrane keeps you pleasantly dry in powder
- Dedicated bibs prevent deep snow from billowing inside
- Fully taped seams provide a water-tight seal
- Durable nylon face with Cordura cuff reinforcements
- Inner and outer thigh vents increase ventilation
- Beacon pocket is essential for backcountry skiing
- Kangaroo chest pouch offers easy-access to goods
- Item #FLG005J