The classic do-anything, go-anywhere binding.
An iconic and longstanding all-mountain staple in Flux's line, the Flux TT Snowboard Binding offers a great dose of technical performance, especially considering its mid-range price point. Its versatile Alpha highback strikes an ideal balance between heel-to-toe response and torsional flexibility, allowing you to ride everything from fresh tree runs to smooth park laps. Cushioned toe and heel ramps are fully adjustable, dialing in a precise fit. The binding's F-Tech 3D Fit ankle strap comfortably conforms to your ankle without pressure points thanks to its 3D-molded design. The binding's FTM Versa toe strap can be worn over the tip or top of your foot, should you opt for a more traditional feel. Another cool innovation comes in the way of an urethane mounting disc. This four-hole disc flexes underfoot, maximizing your board's flex by eliminating the dead spot found on stiff mounting discs.
- An all-mountain binding for top-notch performance
- Tough nylon highback perfectly blends response and flex
- Heel and toe ramp cushions your foot through big impacts
- Tool-less adjustment helps you make changes on the move
- Comfy ankle strap conforms to your foot for a plush fit
- Versatile toe strap delivers fit options depending on terrain
- Item #FLX001J
- Q & A
Best binding for the price!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Hands down best binding for resort riding! I have rode these bindings hard for the last couple seasons and love them. The price is amazing and the company is RAD!
All the features of FLUX's high-end bindings at a price that won't break the bank! Not for the aggressive rider but if you're staying within resort boundaries this binder will be able to handle it all.