- Detail Images
Beyond the basics.
Other than obvious task of keeping your feet attached to a board, the Flux Women's GE15 Snowboard Binding and its specially formulated ratio of nylon and fiberglass delivers both the comfort and flex needed for freestyle riding and the agility required to venture out into the wild beyond the ropes. Not only that, but the GE15 also uses women-specific shaping both in the highback and the baseplate to reduce the overall footprint and allow your board to flex freely.
- EZ Highback makes for easy riding in any situation thanks to the mid-height design and Super Tough Nylon material
- Performance Blend 30 nylon-and-fiberglass combo balances support and flexibility
- Sky cushioning offers lightweight and gives you additional underfoot coverage to prevent pesky toe and heel drag
- Dual-adjustable toe cap provides a centered fit over your boot's toe box that can be dialed in without the help of additional tools
- F-Tech 3D Fit ankle strap achieves plush comfort without adding weight or bulk
- Low-profile ratchets are simple to operate even with bulky mittens or gloves
- Tooless adjustment allows for on-the-spot fine tuning so you can spend more time making turns and less time turning screws