Bring your park tricks to the rest of the mountain.
If you spend a lot of time in the park but aren't afraid to venture out in search of powder and cliffs on occasion, you'll love the Flux DS Snowboard Binding. This lightweight, mid-flexing binding offers the flexibility you want when throwing down on jibs, but is still responsive enough to handle technical terrain. The Ultima highback features wings on the outside for greater leverage when pressing and buttering, and it's cored-out in strategic areas to decrease weight without sacrificing support. The Ultima baseplate is lightweight and responsive, and it features urethane stabilizers near the heel to eliminate heel roll.
It also has an EVA footbed that absorbs shock and vibrations for cushioned landings and a smoother ride, and the urethane mounting disc is flexible to minimize dead zones in your snowboard's flex. Honeycomb ankle straps conform to your boot's shape for ultimate hold without painful pressure points. The toe cap wraps the boot's toe for a locked-in fit, and new Micro Ratchets reduce weight. Tool-less levers allow you to easily make adjustments at the top of the lift or even mid-run.
- All-mountain binding that caters to those with freestyle antics
- Medium-flex gives your feet the ideal blend of response and give
- Super tough nylon highback is cored-out for lightweight function
- Light, responsive baseplate has stabilizers to reduce heel roll
- Ankle straps conform to boot's shape for eliminated pressure
- Toe strap wraps around boot for precise fit
- Tool-less adjustment makes quick fixes on the fly
- Item #FLX001H