Select your style & size:Select options
One minute you might be slashing powder, the next you might be cruising through the park. If you're a free spirit who rides the whole mountain and is always up for trying something new, then the Flow Women's Venus Snowboard was made for you.
It has a soft flex, forgiving feel, and directional twin shape to help you have fun wherever you ride. EZ-Rock rocker features mellow rocker between the bindings for easy presses and catch-free riding, while camber under the inserts help it maintain edge hold and pop, and flat sections just before the tips provide stability and a forgiving feel.
The directional twin shape features a slightly setback stance to add float in powder and control on groomers, but it can still be confidently ridden switch, so you can still throw down in the park. Biax glass keeps the flex buttery for easy turn initiation and smooth carves. The Tru-Flex core uses lightweight poplar to keep the feel light and lively, and blunted tips reduce swing weight. Finally, a tough Optix 2000 (extruded) base keeps you moving fast and is easy to repair in case you ding it up.
- Takes a freestyle approach to the whole mountain
- Hybrid rocker blends pop, stability, and forgiveness
- Soft flex is easy to turn and control
- Directional twin shape for all-mountain performance
- Biax glass offers playful and forgiving feel
- Tru-Flex poplar core is lightweight and strong
- 3-DT sidecut allows smooth turns
- Extruded base absorbs wax well and is easy to repair
- Item #FLO005C