Hard-wearing for good measure.
A day in the life of a land surveyor often requires a good lunch, hot coffee, and a pair of hard-wearing pants, much like the Fjallraven Men's Trousers No.26. Designed specifically to endure bushwacking, or urban adventures when the need calls for it, the Trouser No.26 is fashioned with a tenacious G-1000 fabric, while the waxed coating offers added protection from precipitation and dewy condensation. Additionally, this pant features a gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility, which means you can high step over fences and fallen trees in stride. Not to mention, the No.26 has what Fjallraven calls a "raw length hem" which means you can trim it to your personal inseam preference.
- A hard-wearing pant for casual or workwear
- Tenacious fabric features waxed coating
- Gusseted crotch assure unimpeded mobility
- Raw length hem enables you to customize length
- Myriad of pockets keeps you well organized
- Item #FJR00BB