Whatever the weather, stay warm.
Don't let old man winter get in the way of your adventurous outdoor plans. Instead, arm yourself with the Fjallraven Men's Singi Winter Insulated Jacket and carry on with your cold-weather rabble-rousing. Designed to effortlessly waffle between urban settings and snowy hillsides alike, the Singi features a retro-inspired construction, yet doesn't skimp on protection.
More specifically, the Singi is fashioned with a rugged G-1000 fabric that withstands grabby concrete buildings and tree branches alike, while the impregnated wax coating offers water-resistant protection from light precipitation and flying coffee cups, since every cold-weather commute is bound to have one or two of those. Additionally, the synthetic insulation offers low-profile, dependable warmth no matter the conditions—so you don't have to baby your jacket every time you head outside. The myriad of pockets keep necessities like your phone, wallet, or snacks close at hand, and the slightly relaxed fit enables you to layer a bulky wool sweater with ease. Not to mention, the fixed hood boasts a faux fur ruff that not only looks good, but also prevents snow, wind, and slush from getting all up in your business when the weather decides to pick up the pace.
- A retro-inspired parka for urban or rural adventures
- Tenacious fabric is fortified with waxed protection
- Synthetic insulation offers low profile warmth
- Myriad of pockets keep necessities close
- Relaxed fit enables easy layering
- Sleeves, waist, and hem are adjustable
- Since 1960, Fjallraven has created dependable and iconic gear
- Item #FJR00AI