Own the cold.
When a trip to the local market feels like a long-distance trek across the frozen arctic, pull on the Fjallraven Women's Singi Down Jacket. Constructed from Fjallraven's G-1000 fabric, this jacket provides durable, water-resistant protection. Ethically sourced down offers lightweight warmth that comes with peace of mind. Reinforced shoulders and elbows provide extra resistance to weather and wear. A technical tunnel hood protects against biting winter wind and is lined with faux fur for a touch of style. A drawcard adjustment at the waist and hem offer a well-fitted, feminine cut that still has room for insulating layers underneath.
- A durable cold-weather jacket with a flattering feminine cut
- Fabric is wind- and water-resistant for protection from winter cold
- Insulated with ethically sourced down for lightweight warmth
- Deep hood with faux fur trim
- Drawcord adjustment at waist and hem for a personalized fit
- Well-fitted, feminine cut with room for layering
- Item #FJR00BD
- Q & A
Best Coat Ever
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Love this coat, ordered it just in time to keep me covered for the long below freezing temps we've been having for weeks on end. Fit is spot on for me, I am 5'7" 129 lbs & wear a Med. in most tops & jackets. This thing left me with enough room for a sweater underneath without binding. It has a flattering fit also.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought: XS
This coat is just what I'm looking for. Waterproof exterior, down interior, long enough to cover my butt, adjustable waist, and a fur hood. I ordered the wrong size! I am 5'9 and 135 lbs. I ordered an XS. It is way to small. I usually order a medium but they seem to run a bit big. I ordered XS based on reviews of other Fjallraven coats running big. I should have ordered the small.