sale $224.96 $299.9525% Off
Hard-wearing and weather-resistant.
Crafted from Fjallraven's incredibly hard-wearing G-1000 Eco fabric, the Fjallraven Women's Greenland No.1 Special Edition Jacket provides elemental protection and abrasion-resistance when you're running daily errands and trekking across misty fjords. The G-1000 Eco shell is constructed from densely woven recycled polyester and cotton, ensuring wind and water-resistance through nasty winter weather and damp transitional seasons. Its Greenland wax coating naturally beads off moisture from falling precipitation and dewy vegetation on the trail. Allow the wax to wear off for enhanced breathability over time, or apply more wax for extra water-resistance in damp weather.
- G-1000 Eco shell (65% recycled polyester, 35% cotton)
- Water-resistant Greenland wax coating
- Front-zip closure with buttoned protective flap
- Adjustable button snaps at rear waist
- Buttoned sleeve cuffs with leather trim
- Fixed hood with leather trim
- Chest-flap pockets
- Item #FJR008K
[shell] G-1000 (65% polyester, 35% cotton), [hood and cuff trim] natural-toned leather, Greenland wax
2 buttoned chest
hiking & camping, casual