Built to handle the toughest treks.
The Fjallraven Men's Barents Pro Pants offer the durability needed for trekking through dense brush and scrambling over rocky terrain. Its G-1000 fabric stands up to rocks and snagging branches while offering a classic look that fits in at your favorite café. Reinforced panels on the thighs and knees add durability so your pants hold up year after year. Articulated knees give you the freedom to move, while openings for knee pads give you the option for extra protection. A variety of pockets give you ample storage for tools and hiking essentials to keep you moving in the right direction.
- A hard-wearing trouser for hiking and work
- Cotton blend fabric takes a beating on the trail
- Reinforced knees and thighs for extra durability
- Pre-shaped knees promote mobility
- Openings for knee pads offer additional protection
- Loop at waist for gear attachment
- Regular fit with mid-rise waist
- Fjallraven provides functional designs in tried-and-true materials
- Item #FJR00EN
- Q & A
One size fits most
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: US 29/EUROPE 44
I really like these pants, but I'm 5'5" and the fit is for someone a lot taller. The waist was a good fit, but the knee pads/articulated knees are way below were my knees actually are in the pants. It seems like Fjallraven tried to make a "one size fits all" pant for any height person with the "Raw length" however, the pants are not tailored to the body dimensions for your inseam size and it puts the knee pad and Articulated knees totally in the wrong spot for a shorter person like myself. Unfortunately I will be returning these for a different brand that tailors the whole pant according to size and height. What's even crazier is they charge $100 for a "One size fits most pant". For $100 I would expect them to be tailored to fit like a glove. Darn my vertically challenged condition!