A winter essential.
Whether you take a snowmobile or the subway to work, the Fjallraven Men's Arktis Parka is ready to handle your winter commute. The parka cut offers additional coverage through the seat and has a large, protective hood with faux fur trim to trap heat when the temperatures plunge into the single digits. Insulated with a combination of lofty down and water-resistant Supreme Micro Loft synthetic fill, the Arktis will keep you warm in cold and inclement weather. The jacket is made from a combination of Fjallraven's G-1000 Lite fabric for breathability and G-1000 HD reinforcements along the sleeves and back for added durability. The large chest pocket is sized to carry your favorite coffee mug, and dual interior chest pockets accommodate your phone and other electronic devices where battery-zapping temps will have a hard time getting to them.
- Embrace the coldest days of winter with this down parka
- Down and synthetic insulation handles downright cold temps
- Reinforced sleeves and back for added breathability
- Main body composed of breathable G-1000 fabric
- Large protective hood lined with faux fur trim adds warmth
- Internal electronic pockets keep devices warm
- Fjallraven lets the cold and rugged weather of Northern Sweden inspire its clothing designs
- Item #FJR00AD
[body] G-1000 Lite (65% polyester, 35% cotton ripstop), [sleeves and back] G-1000 HD (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
down, Supreme Microloft (synthetic)
yes, detachable faux fur trim
2 chest, 2 handwarmer, 2 internal mesh