Select your style & size:Select options
Cushion for the trail.
Rounding out Fizik's cross-country family as a cost-effective yet lightweight saddle, the Fizik Tundra M5 VS Manganese Saddle delivers pressure relief and trail-ready comfort. The Tundra M5's race-ready silhouette is slim and tapered, so it accommodates riders with narrower sit bones who need room to move around in the saddle while anticipating terrain changes during a race.
With its manganese rails, the saddle won't absorb quite as much vibration as its pricier carbon siblings, but it will maintain impressive durability without adding unnecessary grams to your ultralight XC frame. Atop the rails, a carbon-reinforced nylon WingFlex shell flexes specifically along the wings of the saddle only. It gives just enough to allow riders of different sizes to maintain freedom of movement throughout the pedal stroke without experiencing chafing or irritation, while the rest of the saddle body stays rigid.
- Comfortable, race-ready XC saddle won't break the bank
- Efficient manganese rails blend durability with lightness
- Slender shape works best for riders with narrower sit bones
- WingFlex shell blends flex with energy transfer
- Pressure relief channel encourages healthy circulation
- Low-density cushioning provides subtly forgiving ride
- Easy-to-clean Microtex cover protects saddle's internals
- Item #FIZ005Y