- Detail Images
Get started on the right foot.
For comfort and all-around performance at a price that won't break the bank, it doesn't get much better than the Five Ten Spire Lace-Up Climbing Shoe. The stiff midsole and flat profile shape provide the support you need to confidently stand on small footholds while the Stealth C4 soles provide the legendary grip that has made the world's hardest routes a reality.
- All-leather uppers provide long-lasting durability and will stretch up to a full size over time for a custom fit
- Full-length laces adjust for a precise fit
- Stiff Coyote Midsole gives beginners the support they need to stand on small edges
- Flat profile shape and a low asymmetric curvature provide a comfy fit right out of the box
- Stealth C4 rubber sole provides legendary traction on the rock or in the gym
Share your thoughts
Comfortable Beginner Shoe
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
This is a super comfortable shoe, the most comfortable I have ever used. I find myself being able to wear it around the gym almost the whole session without needing to take it off to give my feet a rest. That being said it is definitely a shoe better for beginners as its shape is much less aggressive than other shoes. I would recommend it to any beginner or casual climber without second thought.