- Detail Images
Provides the comfort, friction, and durability for you to pursue your newfound friction.
The Five Ten Women's Siren Climbing Shoes take on everything from cracks to nubbins to artificial holds. These synthetic lace-up shoes feature a women-specific last, low volume, and a narrow heel that gives you the climbing fit you require when you're just getting into the sport of climbing.
- Perflex uppers offer superb breathability when you're sweating bullets on the rock this summer
- Women-specific lasts provide the comfort you need to take full advantage of your newfound friction
- A low-volume and narrow heel fit comfortably and snugly cups your feet while you work on a difficult bouldering problem
- Stealth Onyxx sole has unbeatable hardness for precision edging, stickiness for friction, and exceptional durability
- Simple lace-up design helps accommodate wide feet and ensures a secure, comfortable fit
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
This is the second pair of shoes that I've had since I started climbing. A step up from my looser fitting shoes that I started with. I have a wide foot and these have broken in nicely. The one complaint I would have is that the synthetic shoes get smelly. Great shoes for a beginner, but definitely not super aggressive.