A quantum leap for climb-kind.
The Five Ten Men's Quantum Climbing Shoe defies gravity when you're climbing steep sport routes and bouldering overhung problems. It has an aggressive downturn, sharp curvature, and stiff midsole to ensure the highest performance you can muster. Five Ten's famous Stealth C4 rubber gives this shoe good grip on microscopic edges, small smears, and technical terrain. Five Ten redesigned this shoe with a wider last for more comfort on long climbing sessions. Expect limited stretch out of the synthetic Clarino upper, and a lot of comfort out of the padded Ariaprene tongue.
- Aggressive climbing shoe for steep routes and overhung boulders
- Stiff midsole with sharp asymmetrical curvature
- Stealth C4 rubber sole sticks to small smears and microscopic edges
- Synthetic Clarino upper reduces stretching
- Padded Ariaprene tongue enhances comfort and ventilation
- Item #FVT001V