Select your style & size:Select options
The first step on the path to becoming a rock star.
Kids take to climbing like a fish takes to water, so it only makes sense that you'd outfit your monkey with the Five Ten Kids' Mini Mocc Climbing Shoe. The single extra-wide hook-and-loop strap makes on and off a simple operation while the soft midsole and legendary Stealth rubber provide the performance junior will need to quickly progress through the grades.
- Split-grain leather upper will stretch up to a full size over time for a custom fit
- Single extra-wide hook-and-loop strap makes for super easy on and off
- Moderate profile shape and a soft midsole provide the sensitivity young climbers need to perfect their footwork
- Stealth C4 rubber provides legendary traction on the rock
- Item #FVT2026
- Q & A
Daughter Loves Them
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
My 10-year old daughter got a size 3 and was so happy with these shoes after her initial team practice using them. She has been climbing for just over a year and using Mad Rock Monkey 2.0 shoes for the past eight months. Even as new shoes, she thinks these are more comfortable. She said they "stick" better and she can put a lot more pressure on her toes. The Stealth rubber is definitely an upgrade over the Science Friction rubber on the Monkeys. These will cost 50% more than the Monkeys, but I would recommend them for a child who is well into being an intermediate climber.
Five Ten Mini Mocc Climbing Shoe - Kids'
My daughter age 7 wears a size 13 kids shoe. What size climbing shoe do you think will fit comfortably?