- Detail Images
- Community Images
The Five Ten Dragon Lace-up Climbing Shoe has likely seen more cutting-edge first ascents than any shoe ever made and has earned its place as the go-to choice for many of the world's most talented rock climbers—think Dave Graham, Fred Nicole, and Ty Landman. The down-turned Stealth HF rubber outsole provides the power and sensitivity for some of the worst footholds imaginable, and the lace closure provides a second-skin fit.
- Durable Cowdura upper provides next-to-skin comfort and a glove-like fit
- Lace closure provides the precise fit ideal for high-difficulty rock climbs
- Aggressively down-turned profile allows you to pull into the rock on steep routes and boulder problems
- Dragon Stifner in the midsole provides powerful edging performance without compromising sensitivity
- Super sticky Stealth HF rubber is specially formulated to perform on overhanging rock