- Detail Images
One shoe to climb them all.
Five-Ten combined performance with comfort in the Coyote VCS Climbing Shoe for beginning to intermediate climbers who want to learn how to climb any style painlessly. With this shoe, you'll take everything you learned in the gym and adapt to the outdoors with ease. Edge through cruxes blissfully, and smear on slabs without fear.
- Synthetic fabric keeps stretching to a minimum when broken-in, but expect stretch of a half-size over time
- Two hook-and-loop straps keep your foot in place when you practice smearing in the gym
- Flat toe profile is ideal for versatile climbers who enjoy every style of climb from face climbing in a gym to slab climbing in the mountains
- Medium-stiff sole for climbers who want enough support for jib control and enough softness to smear well
- Stealth C4 rubber provides high friction and excellent edging
- Low profile and curvature is comfortable for beginners to focus on the climbing instead of the pain, and comfortable for intermediate climbers on all-day excursions