- Detail Images
- Community Images
Get started on the right foot.
With its moderate price tag and flat profile, the Five Ten Coyote Lace-Up Climbing Shoe is an ideal choice for aspiring climbers looking to get their start. The full grain leather uppers will stretch overtime for a custom fit, and the medium-stiff midsole provides the perfect balance between support and sensitivity. And of course, the outsole features the same Stealth C4 rubber that has made the hardest rock climbs in the world a reality.
- Full grain leather uppers stretch out over time for a custom fit
- Laces extend all the way to the toe for a snug fit
- Medium stiffness midsole provides the blend of support and stability beginner climbers need to succeed
- Flat profile ensures comfort for feet not accustomed to more aggressive climbing shoes
- Stealth C4 rubber allows you to take full advantage of the legendary traction that has made the world's hardest rock climbs possible