- Detail Images
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
My buddy has one of these and the pros are that is seals up really well, holds quite a bit of chalk and has a nice zip pocket. The con is that it doesn't sit with its mouth open. Not a big deal to some but I don't really care for it. I give it 3 stars because it is adequate for the job.
A good chalk bucket
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
My climbing buddy has one of these (i have the asana chalk bucket, which rad) and they are pretty cool. It locks up the chalk pretty well with the velcro rolley clip system thing. And the small pocket is a bigger then i expected. My only complaint with this bag is that it is kind of flemsy. It is free standing but most other chalk buckets will sit open but this one you often have to pull open. Also when it is full i have seen it lose some chalk because of its lack of structure. Overall a good chalk bucket but not my favorite.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
What I was looking for:
- No drawstrings. There's always a small opening in the middle that throws up chalk like a volcano and gets all over your gear in your bag.
- external pockets for a small brush or a place to put a small roll of tape.
- large internal pocket for a lot of chalk (duh)
This chalk bag has provided it all. The roll down design prevents chalk from leaking all over my bag and it holds plenty of chalk to send your next boulder project.