- Detail Images
High-speed hiking or backpacking boot, complete with ankle support.
The best things in life happen at least ten miles into a trail, and the Five Ten 5/10 Dome High Hiking Boot ensures that you can cruise comfortably through the entire fifty-mile loop. Like an all-terrain sports car, this mid-cut boot provides the comfort and speed of a trail running shoe with the backpacking and trekking support of a boot. That makes your weekend missions all the more enjoyable and successful since you can take longer, rougher trails into the empty wilderness.
- Nubuck leather upper provides durability and support and resists moisture on dew-soaked, muddy, or snowy trails
- Lightweight lining encourages breathability to prevent blisters
- Stealth S1 rubber outsole grips any trail condition so you can keep moving on to your next camp spot
- Compression-molded EVA midsole cushions thousands of steps when you're weighed down by a heavy backpack
- Mid-height boot design supports your ankle to help prevent injury in the wilderness