Pull on the intelligently-designed FITS Pro Ski Over -The-Calf Socks and enjoy an ideal fit with no chafing, hotspots, or slippage while you ravage the mountain.
- Wool, nylon, and polyester blend offers comfortable warmth, dries quickly, and helps to wick moisture away to reduce clamminess, while a touch of Lycra provides stretch
- Flat-knit dynamic toe cups conform to the natural shape of the toes for an ideal, individual fit without any chafing issues
- Extra-deep Y-shape stitching and ample cross stretch create heel pockets that lock in the heels
- Full-contact cuffs stay in place for ultimate comfort by tightening at the ankle and loosening at the calf
- Padded heel pockets and cushioned shins for added comfort
- Vented insteps help to move moisture away
Share your thoughts
The no-sock sock
I first heard about fits through Justin Lichter, heard they were quality socks that had some unrivaled fit, so I figured I would try a pair out.
It's literally like you aren't wearing socks. The deep heel cup engulfs your heel allowing the rest of the sock to suction to your foot. There are two small seems on either side of the toe box and when on you don't feel the seem at all.
Expensive for a pair of socks but worth a try if you are looking for a pair of high end over the calf socks then you gotta give these a go.