- High-impact cushioning on toe cups and heels for trail, pavement, or track comfort
- Merino wool, nylon, and polyester blend fabric offers comfortable warmth, dries quickly, and helps to wick moisture away to reduce clamminess, while a touch of Lycra provides stretch
- Flat-knit dynamic toe cups conform to the natural shape of the toes for an ideal, individual fit without any chafing issues
- Extra-deep Y-shape stitching and ample cross stretch create heel pockets that lock in the heel
- No-show height for convenience and comfort
Share your thoughts
For the past 4 years I have only worn Smartwool socks and thought it was time to give someone else a chance. I'm into the bright blue, and so far so good - comfortable, warm, wicking. It will take a few months of wear to see if they last as long, but my guess is they will.